Here are my Top tips for starting your day the happy, healthy way.
When you wake up in the morning how do you feel? Do you wake up with the stressful sound of a loud buzzer going off in your ear? Many counsellors, and trainers have said it over and over again. Make the first hour or two in the morning be only for you and filled with helpful thought and positive energy. This will give you a much better quality of life. Ok well this is fair enough if you work for yourself you have no children or you work night shifts but how do you stay calm and happy in the mornings when your so busy and have to rush about like a lunatic!
1. Breath! As you open your eyes take deep slow breaths and let it out slowly, say thank you, this gives out positive energy and you will then attract more positive energy throughout the day.
2. Start to think of things you are grateful for as you get ready for work and try to release the tension in your body as on as you notice it.
3. Put on some music that makes you feel good or listen to something inspiring, you can even have this on in the car on your way to work.
4. Do some kind of exercise even if it is just a few stretches and some press ups. Wake your body up gently but do something to kick start your metabolism before you leave the house.
5. Tell yourself how your day will go visualisation is a great way to feel good and more in control. Imagine good feelings when you meet the people you are going to meet and talk to today.
6. Try to make sure everything is ready the night before as you will not be panicking and rushing as much and you can learn to take your time.
7. Sometimes we do have to get up a little earlier to make time for ourselves but once you are in the routine you will feel so much better and more relaxed.
8. Not everyone is a breakfast person and if you are super busy in the morning you may rush out with out anything. Try to have something ready to grab in the morning you can make a smoothie and have it ready in the fridge. Take some healthy snacks with you like nuts and veggie sticks.
If you would like more healthy happy tips and advice please send me a message or sign up to our FREE 28 day challenge!
Always make time for yourself,